sarah SUCKS big time la. she doesnt allow anyone to blog !!!!
-drew-
that is bullshit.FRANK AND JEREMY ARE SOBs. BLEEDING PSKs. so much for being brudders. anyway school is really pointless, as you can probably tell. we're in the free access, and we're supposed to be doing our OP, which we're doing anything but.
andrew's humongous pimple just burst, and its bleeding liberally now, and its really gross.
anyway yunqing's a pikaball pro, and i just realised why. pikachu...pikachoo. geddit?? okay lame.
anyway amanda says hi. AND I THINK YEWTING IS TRASHING YUNQING SO I'M GOING TO SEE NOW BYE.
-sarah-
-drew-
that is bullshit.FRANK AND JEREMY ARE SOBs. BLEEDING PSKs. so much for being brudders. anyway school is really pointless, as you can probably tell. we're in the free access, and we're supposed to be doing our OP, which we're doing anything but.
andrew's humongous pimple just burst, and its bleeding liberally now, and its really gross.
anyway yunqing's a pikaball pro, and i just realised why. pikachu...pikachoo. geddit?? okay lame.
anyway amanda says hi. AND I THINK YEWTING IS TRASHING YUNQING SO I'M GOING TO SEE NOW BYE.
-sarah-

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home