Thursday, October 20, 2005

posters

people. this is realli disappointing lehz.. the onli ppl i c blogging is mi drew sarah frank n here n there others..
I HAF DECIDED I SHALL NOT BLOG ANYMORE TILL I SEE MORE PARTICIPATION FROM OTHERS.
there is no point in setting up a class blog if everyone in the class is onli coming here for the entertainment value n here to c some of us talk smack. even if u do, at least tag n show ppl tt u r there lahz.. i dowan to juz b here to entertain the whole class n i'm sure frank thinks this way too.. sooner or later, it's gonna b frankpoh.blogspot.com.
so this is a plea from mi to everyone who haven blog. if u see this, ackonwledge it or i seriously ain't gonna post anymore.
thx. juz speaking my mind as this blog allows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home