kh
Oi, since when did i say i was going USA to study. The only thing i ever said was
"2 dollars you know can buy how many packet drinks anot? 50!"
Anyway. Sian. I think there's not much of a point in going to school anymore right? What the hell did we do today? We spent 3/4 of the day in room 211 playing games lah. Pika ball, Black Knight and all that.
So productive. Lol.
Anyway. I think everyone knows that i'm not promoting.
What better way is there to spend the remaining days in AJC? =)
ps. btw anyone skipping sch tmr?
-KH
"2 dollars you know can buy how many packet drinks anot? 50!"
Anyway. Sian. I think there's not much of a point in going to school anymore right? What the hell did we do today? We spent 3/4 of the day in room 211 playing games lah. Pika ball, Black Knight and all that.
So productive. Lol.
Anyway. I think everyone knows that i'm not promoting.
What better way is there to spend the remaining days in AJC? =)
ps. btw anyone skipping sch tmr?
-KH

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home